OT: NON-Vegetarian recipes

Balance has been restored to the force …

Excised the heretics :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not need words… just a single pic :wink:

Oh those t-bones look wonderful. And it’s heartening to know that you guys in Europe have Weber grills. I’m sitting literally about a mile from where they are made…

I’m sitting where some of the best beef in the world is raised
I have cows for neighbours :slight_smile:

I wound’t say that to their husbands!

Norm, you know what we think about these kind of guys full of libido but somewhere alone in the wilderness with just some cows and sheeps around them? :wink:

In the good ole days when the men were men and the sheep were nervous…

I love a vegetarian diet but sometimes when you are vacillating between an arugula and watercress salad and a smoked prime rib and gouda sandwich you just gotta go for the one with the pepper crusted bacon.

[quote=205147:@Norman Palardy]I’m sitting where some of the best beef in the world is raised
I have cows for neighbours :)[/quote]
I prefer to think of them as “steak farms”

Ummm its not just me and cows (no sheep for hundreds of miles)
I have other neighbors - people - and there IS my wife

SANDWICH ?

Rib eye darn it !

Neighbors get pissed off if you just walk out, shoot one & throw it on the grill
They’re not mine :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=205192:@Norman Palardy]Neighbors get pissed off if you just walk out, shoot one & throw it on the grill
They’re not mine[/quote]

Ownership shmownership, that’s just a mere technicality :slight_smile: Fire up the barbie!

There are some pheasants I’m interested in grilling up :slight_smile:
Pretty birds but OMG do they make a lot of noise …

Heh
I can hear the conversation now
“I have gun. You have cow. I eat now :P”

Mmmmmm, braised rattlesnake medallions in a rich red wine sauce. Now that’s good eatin’! Had it the first time in a small cafe just outside of Waco, Texas, back in the 1980’s. Unfortunately, the cafe isn’t there any more and rattlesnake is rather hard to find here in San Diego (at least the no-leg variety :wink: ).

I’ve eaten snake - not rattlers though - was pretty decent
Iguana tails - they grow back
Shark - that one is more about “HA you think you and you’re friends a re going to eat me … no luck!”
Gators - but then who hasn’t if you been to the US south
To this day though my favourite was eating a friends bison - mean nasty ornery animal and it was just revenge to see him finally on a grill. The meat was ok but the revenge dinner was awesome

[quote=205412:@Norman Palardy]
Iguana tails - they grow back[/quote]
I has knife, you has iguana. I eat now? …and now? …and now? …and…

Cool, I guess we have solved the hunger problem. Everyone has an Iguana as pet :slight_smile: