OS X 10.9.5 and iTunes 12

Wondering if I’m the only one where quite literally iTunes will NEVER quit
The only way to get it to quit is to force quit

Anyone else ?

Yes I already perused Apples “support forums” where I can’t find any evidence apple employees ever participate and I have sent 3 separate feedbacks about iTunes 12.0.1 into the abyss - we’ll see what happens.

No problem here but i HATE the red candy icon. It is awfully distracting when I popup the dock!!!

Does apple think its users are 13 years old? If that is what Yosemite looks like i will be in no hurry to install it!

• Karen

hi, first of all: happy new year.
now, i’m with a similar problem. everytime i connect an audio output by the miniplug the itunes starts automatically and when i close it, it reopens… without stop. also, the audio quality is very very poor. i’m lost with this problem and i can’t resolve it.
hope any of you can answer me with a solution, thank you

[quote=156348:@dario feinstein]hi, first of all: happy new year.
now, i’m with a similar problem. everytime i connect an audio output by the miniplug the itunes starts automatically and when i close it, it reopens… without stop. also, the audio quality is very very poor. i’m lost with this problem and i can’t resolve it.
hope any of you can answer me with a solution, thank you[/quote]

http://osxdaily.com/2010/05/06/stop-itunes-from-automatically-opening-when-iphoneipod-is-connected/

hey michel, thank you for your answer. unfortunately, that’s not my problem, maybe i did not discribe well my problem.
the problem is when i plug my headphones on the miniplug input and also, after i plugged my headphones, when i play music on soundcloud or any other platform to play music … then the itunes starts automatically with a crazy behavior, like if it is with a virus.hope any of you can answer me with a solution, thank you

Are you using headphones with play controls on it? There is also software that starts playback of iTunes when the headphones are plugged in, so check for any third party software as well…

[quote=156479:@dario feinstein]hey michel, thank you for your answer. unfortunately, that’s not my problem, maybe i did not discribe well my problem.
the problem is when i plug my headphones on the miniplug input and also, after i plugged my headphones, when i play music on soundcloud or any other platform to play music … then the itunes starts automatically with a crazy behavior, like if it is with a virus.hope any of you can answer me with a solution, thank you[/quote]

I see a lot of people have the problem with blue tooth headsets. Could it be the same ?
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=launch+itunes+when+connecting+headset

hey guys! first of all: sorry for my late answer.
it was as you said, i was using a pair of earplugs with a microphone… so i guess that was what made the problem.
hope to you all a great 2015 and hopefully i will help to you with your apple issues haha.
all the best,
d