Omegabundle 2014

DynaPDF Starter does not include the raster feature. For that you need to upgrade later to Pro.
With DynaPDF Pro you can write a viewer.

Thankyou both for the replies. Ive used Picture.Open before. Just never realised it worked with PDF’s too.

My needs are simple really; print the contents of on-screen listboxes and other controls to a pdf document, preview it inside the app, and provide the option to save it.

I do like your plugins Christian, I think you do a great job with them and its great to see them so well supported too. I’ve found lots of plugins out there that just dont get supported or updated for so long, that makes me nervous about using them.

My ideal pdf plugin would do 2 things; create a ‘screenshot’ image of a contol such as a listbox simply by supplying its name or co-ordinates; create a listing of the contents of a listbox or combo box. I know that sounds simplistic but would have most of the flexibility I need.

I will keep looking at the available plugins though :slight_smile:

MBS plugin comes with examples for converting a listbox to a PDF file.

Is it the Pro version that does that ?

Yes.

I’ll take another look at it, thankyou.

http://www.mbsplugins.com/TablePDF.shtml

If I’m not mistaken

I thought more about this example file:

https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.net/example-dynapdf-tables-dynapdftablefromlistbox.shtml

(project file included with plugin downloads)

Do you know how long the sale will be valid?

Well, not sure, but at least till end of year.

Good to hear, thanks! :smiley:

I just got asked if the bundle includes the source code for the Retina Kit and the Sandbox Kit, incase anyone else is wondering, yes it does.

That belongs to us. We had a dedicated site but it got hacked. It will get back up again relatively soon. We are about to launch a brand new Paradigma site and that’s been eating up our web time.

In a nutshell: Franklin 3D is a wrapped version of the Irrlicht 3D engine. Irrlicht is a full featured 3D engine but I will be honest with you - its not a GUI sort of thing like Unity. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X.

Don’t make us sad, Trixi. It makes Ruslan write in subscript :wink:

About Franklin3D: what version is in the bundle?

AFAIK, its still version 1.7.3 (compiled in 2013).

The bundle seems to be very interessting. Do the tools support 64bit or are they compatible. I plan to create some apps (64 bits) with Xojo next year.

there is not even an 64 bit plugin SDK available…

Anything that is not pure Xojo code, would it be plugins or declares, will have to be modified for 64 bits, so your question maybe a bit premature. Heck, 64 bit is not even officially started. For all we know, it could be 2015, New Year’s eve :wink: Kind of like iOS :wink:

Well, I can build all my plugins for 64bit and I fixed a ton of errors and warnings to make it work.
But without a Xojo version to test, there is no way to know if I’m successful porting.