older versions of RS/RB

Hi,

I need to try my old project which does not work on 2013…, I need to debug it so, where can I get realstudio 2012 r2.1 trial for windows,
Someone can share something?
Thank you…

Xojo: Downloads: Archived Versions

link says:

[quote]Archived Versions

Sorry, there are no archived versions available.[/quote]

From the FAQ: “How do I download an old version?
You can download the current version from the download page of the website. You must login to your account to access the older versions that your key permits. If you don’t see the version you are looking for, please contact customer service.”

So it seems related to your key or lack thereof.

Thank you Gavin,

I’m a student and just trying to teach programming to my friend using RB… I had written some codes using RS 2012 2.1 trial version. It was working but it is not now. Looks like, I don’t have permission to reach special area to get previous versions.
I think that It is not a big deal(we are talking about trial version) , may be someone share that trial version, if it is okay for RS of course.
Thanks again.

I don’t believe that you can launch the older RS IDEs in trial mode anymore.

[quote=29368:@Student Student]Thank you Gavin,

I’m a student and just trying to teach programming to my friend using RB… I had written some codes using RS 2012 2.1 trial version. It was working but it is not now. Looks like, I don’t have permission to reach special area to get previous versions.
I think that It is not a big deal(we are talking about trial version) , may be someone share that trial version, if it is okay for RS of course.
Thanks again.[/quote]

Xojo’s IDE is now free (apart from building standalone apps) so if you post some code or the project itself, hopefully we can help you getting it work in Xojo.

.[quote=29370:@Greg Olone]I don’t believe that you can launch the older RS IDEs in trial mode anymore.[/quote]
Yes you are right …I missed this :slight_smile:
thank you…