Old IDE Bug : Handling current selected object

Sometimes IDE gets crazy, the object responding to actions is not the selected one. The current one exists for at least one year but we work around and keep the bug there, but I’m getting tired of it. Can you reproduce it as demonstrated here? Existing in v2013.4.1 OSX

Create project
Avoid Window1
Just create a new class
Go to window1 and create a button. Double click it to create the Action() Event.

Cancel.
Now click the [+] trying to add the event:

[quote=112154:@Rick Araujo]Sometimes IDE gets crazy, the object responding to actions is not the selected one. The current one exists for at least one year but we work around and keep the bug there, but I’m getting tired of it. Can you reproduce it as demonstrated here? Existing in v2013.4.1 OSX
[/quote]
Please try & reproduce this in 2014r2.
We don’t patch old versions
If this is no longer reproducible in the newest version its very likely the bug has already been fixed.
See <https://xojo.com/issue/26713>

It’s what I asked to other users. Try in their systems and report. Windows, OSX, Linux, current versions, probably still on OSX.

I can replicate this in 2014r1.1, but not in 2014r2.

Note: to replicate in 2014r1.1, I have to drag the button from the library to the “Window1” text in the navigator. If I select Window1 first, I can’t replicate it. Not that it matters much since I don’t see it at all in 2014r2.

Yes, I did remember those various requests and people unable to reproduce. I hope it got fixed. Following the reports seems it affected only OS X.