Iconographer Mini is a quick and easy way to take a logo or image and create a compressed ICNS file for your Xojo made Mac apps.
Iconographer Mini was designed for macOS 11.0 Big Sur, to fit in with the new visual theme and to aid developers in creating Big Sur style icons for their Mac apps.
Icons can quickly be created using a single 1024 x 1024 image, or via multiple representations. Iconographer Mini also features many templates to help create Document icons, folder icons, DMG icons and others.
Iconographer Mini includes our ICNSmini technology which can compress ICNS files down to 1/3rd of their original size. Helping developers to ship smaller apps.
Other features include…
- Grid View provides an easy way of viewing the most common icon sizes.
- List View provides a list of the icons in the Iconset or ICNS file, as well as being able to add ICNS elements that are not supported with Iconset.
- Compare View allows multiple icons to be lined up next to each other.
- Multiple background options to help isolate minor imperfections with the icon design.
- Option to preview the icon in the dock.
- Several views supporting Zooming in and out, to get a closer look at elements.
Iconographer Mini was created with Xojo and the Ohanaware App Kit, the icon was made using Iconographer Mini and applied to the application via App Wrapper 4.
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
More information, screen shots or to download please visit.