Odd DLLs added to my App's top level folder on Windows 64bit builds

I’ve started making the 64bit move on Windows system for a new tool and I’ve just noticed that all of the DLLs are being placed into the app’s main folder rather than in the built app’s Libs folder. All of the other DLLs are placed properly for my plugins and the Xojo plugins.

The files are placed properly for 32bit builds.

Yes, that is expected and has been the case since we added 64-bit Windows support with true PE32+ executables (just like iTunes/Chrome/other Windows apps). See the “Build Files” section here for more on why:

http://developer.xojo.com/64-bit-guidelines

Okay, if that’s “as expected”, please close <https://xojo.com/issue/43763>.