Objects blend between tab panels...?

Back on the tab panels, make sure the controls are in front of the tab panel where they are supposed to change, and that the red border appears on the tab panel when the child control is selected.

The red border appears every time, yes, but I don’t understand what you mean with “in front of the tab panel”. What I do is I go the the correct tab panel, then drag a control onto that tab, being sure the red border appears and then let go. Still, when I check the other tab panels, this object is showing on them as well, but only when I run the app, not in the layout editor.

Maybe you can do a sample project and share for others to see?

I just pulled the whole table apart to start from scratch :slight_smile:

consider putting each page panel’s set of checkboxes in a container control and only putting 1 container control per page panel

2 Likes

I will give this a try, thanks.

Yes, one DesktopContainer per PagePanel page is a good idea. I seem to recall that there were some issues with bleedthrough if I had a DesktopHTMLViewer on a PP page, which was solved by putting all the controls on that page on their own DesktopContainer and then having an instance of that on the page.

Problem solved! Using Containers turned out the best way to prevent the object bleedings between the Tap panels. Also, the code looks so much cleaner now. Thanks all!

3 Likes