MyHTTPServer PHP Support?

How do I get started with MYHTTPServer in Xojo and have a freshly installed version of MediaWiki with the ‘localSettings’ file installed.

When I use the demo project and navigate to ‘folder’, it does not take index.php as a homepage and downloads any php file I try to navigate to.

When I tried it, it did not work. Someone on these forums, I believe it was Michual? Sorry if I was wrong there. But someone advised that I would go to the PHP website and download it. How do I do this? Is there an installer that allows me to install PHP support on my computer.

I do have WAMP installed and that does seem to require a separate installation.

ANOTHER NOTE

I am think I managed to get the MyHTTPServer demo to work with my app’s game files. Thanks Thom.

Thanks

You would need to use PHP in CGI mode. Basically when a request comes in and the extension is .php you could relay the appropriate variables to the PHP executable, and then use the response to reply back via MyHTTPServer.

I don’t think performance or configuration would be too terribly exciting. MyHTTPServer has some issues if you have a large number of folders because of how it recurses through them. You could make it a nice speedy server though if you tweak it some. PHP support would be neat to see.

[quote=138314:@Phillip Zedalis]You would need to use PHP in CGI mode. Basically when a request comes in and the extension is .php you could relay the appropriate variables to the PHP executable, and then use the response to reply back via MyHTTPServer.

I don’t think performance or configuration would be too terribly exciting. MyHTTPServer has some issues if you have a large number of folders because of how it recurses through them. You could make it a nice speedy server though if you tweak it some. PHP support would be neat to see.[/quote]
Okay, I am thinking that maybe I should use WAMP at the moment for performance reasons.

Thanks