multiple web apps

Ok,

I can’t get my second web app to run. I have two Xojo cgi web apps installed on my server (apache server running on Magei 64bit) . The first one runs fine…I can not get the second to run, although it does run fine in the Xojo IDE.

When I install and try to access via a web browser I ether get this:

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
End of script output before headers: ccregister.cgi

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500

portman.no-ip.biz
Apache/2.4.10 (Mageia) OpenSSL/1.0.2k PHP/5.6.31 mod_perl/2.0.8-dev Perl/v5.20.1

Or, strangely enough, even if I call it specifically with “portman.no-ip.biz:9080/cgi-bin/ccregister.cgi” the other program will run (note that I have two virtual web servers, one listens on 80, the other 81. my router converts the 9080 and 9081 to 80 and 81, respectively). The other program is called managedfunds.cgi.

I have looked at the logs on the apache server, but did not see anything that showed me an error that I could address.

Any thoughts / suggestions?

My 2c: Other than access rights on the files: the Application Identifier also needs to be different. That had me fooled once.

Any luck?

[quote=350103:@Gary Vassalotti]Error message:
End of script output before headers: ccregister.cgi[/quote]
This usually means that the app crashed or exited before a session could start.

As mentioned before, make sure the app identifiers are unique. Also make sure the ports are set to auto in use he config file.

Also, try running the binary from the command line:

./ccregister

If there is a missing library, it will be shown here.