Nickenich, Germany (April 23rd, 2018) – Monkeybread Software releases version 1.2 of the MBS Xojo Event Kit.
The MBS Xojo Event Kit provides you with a few useful classes for using the calendar for your Xojo iOS application.
New in version 1.2:
- Added privacy entries for info.plist via build script step.
- Updated for Xojo 2018r1
- Fixed bugs with color for Mac and we now use NSColor there.
- Fixed bug with EKCalendarItemMB.URL setter
Wrapper for iOS/Mac EventKit framework:
- Query/Get access to the internal calendar and reminder database
- Create, modify and delete reminders and events
- Handle multiple sources of calendar data
- Query participants for events
- asynchronously fetch events or reminders
- build search parameters using predicates
- Handle recurrence rules in various aspects
- For Xojo 2015r1 or later
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encryption
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
Our Event Kit requires Xojo 2015r1 or newer.
If you need similar classes for OS X (32 and 64bit), you can check the MBS Xojo Cocoa Plugins from us.
The Event Kit is available for $99 USD or 79 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more on our website: