Nickenich, Germany (August 24th, 2017)
Monkeybread Software releases version 1.3 of the MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit
The MBS Xojo Bug Reporter Kit helps you reporting bugs in your applications back to you, the developer.
The new version improves the Kit by using newer plugin features and is tested on 64-bit.
- Crossplatform Bug Reporter engine for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows.
- Full Source code access.
- Collect bug reporter data and send to server for delivery as email (or insert to database)
- Handle unhandled exceptions. The plugin reports the exception class name and message.
- Find Mac OS X crash reports and report them.
- Run bug reporter for feature request.
- Catch Windows System Exceptions.
- Catch Signals on Mac OS X and Linux.
- Catch unhandled C++ exceptions.
- Catch Cocoa Exceptions
- Localized for English, Italian, French and German.
Bugreporter Kit is included in the OmegaBundle for Xojo 2016
New in Version 1.3:
- Added console example project.
- Updated for Xojo 2017
Our Bug Reporter Kit requires Xojo and licenses of the MBS
Complete Plugin Set or the plugin parts Util, Cocoa, Win and MacOSX.
The Bug Reporter Kit is available for $69 USD or 49 Euro (+VAT if needed).
You can learn more and try the sample application on our website: