NICKENICH, Germany (February 26th, 2013) – Monkeybread Software releases
version 2.3 of the MBS Xojo SOAP Kit.
With this SOAP Kit, you can parse the webservice description file (WSDL)
and generate source code for all the methods, constants and classes defined
in your webservice. You add this code to your project together with
additional source code provided from MBS. Now you can call the webservice
methods like any other method in your code.
The new versions adds a new sample project for VAT service of European
Union, improves handling of arrays and some keywords. The generated code
now contains Clone methods, Copy and Value constructors for easier usage.
- Complete SOAP solution for professional Xojo (Real Studio) users
- Parses the description of your webservice as WSDL.
- Out SOAP Utility generates for you:
- Classes for each data type in the WSDL
- Modules with constants defined in the WSDL
- Modules with methods to call WSDL functions synchronously and asynchronously
- Includes shared code for common tasks:
- Error handling
- Verify WSDL matches between Client and Server.
- XML creation and parsing
- All source code generated for your application is not locked or encrypted.
Real Studio 2009 or newer. Works with Xojo.
Our SOAP Kit is offered for 999 Euro (+VAT if needed) including one manday
of support to get your WSDL running with our utility. Additional support is
offered at our usual rates for adding additional web services or providing
If you have questions or new ideas for plug-in functions, please email us.