MonkeyBread Plugin Question

Hi Guys.

I have a very outdated version of MonkeyBread Plugins, that used the following plugin:

m=new MyFileOperation
m.CopyObject(source, dest, “”, m.kFSFileOperationDefaultOptions,1.0)

12.4 MoneyBreadPlugin

We have upgraded to MonkeyBread Plugins 18.0 but I cannot find the plugin /class in this release has it been deprecated?

MacFileOperationMBS is still there.

Did you install MBS MacClassic Plugin?

I have loaded the App up, which was developed in RealStudio2012 in Xojo 2017. Have copied the Plugins to the plugin folder (before launch).

When I try to compile and run I get the following error message everywhere the plugin Is usedL

MainWindow.DocumentsWatcher.Action, line 35
Type “MyFileOperation” has no member named “kFSFileOperationDefaultOptions”
m.CopyObject(source, dest, “”, m.kFSFileOperationDefaultOptions,1.0)

Also cannot find:

registerMBSPlugin

@Christian Schmitz

Have also just downloaded and copied in Classic. Same issue :S

Is Xojo loading plugins at all?

It may be in quarantine!

Loading Xojo and the example in the classic folder : /Volumes/MBS-Xojo-Plugins202/Examples/MacClassic

Still get the same issue.

MainWindow.PushButton3.Action, line 7
Type “MyFileOperation” has no member named “kFSFileOperationDefaultOptions”
m.CopyObject(source, dest, “Copy of System”, m.kFSFileOperationDefaultOptions,5.0)

Quarantine?

try

with your path to Xojo in Terminal to remove any quarantine.
And once it loads again, check the Plugins tab in about dialog.

Xojo 2017 Release 3 jbird$ spctl -a -v Xojo.app/

Xojo.app/: accepted

xattr -cr Xojo.app

xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSActionButton.png’
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSActionButton@2x.png’
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSAddButton.png’
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSAddButton@2x.png’
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSAlbumsButton.png’
xattr: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘Xojo.app/Contents/Resources/iOS/iOSAlbumsButton@2x.png’

Once you cleared attributes, does it load plugins?

Yep, now takes the usual couple of seconds to load on the plugin loading (Splash screen).

Now my serial is to old for the Plugin? Is there a version of classic plugins that work with Serial for 18.0?

You, may email us asking to create a license key for older plugins if needed.

Although current 20.x license key should work with 18.x plugins.

Just fixed the issue with Serial, was my fault, Thx for all the help :slight_smile:

great. Enjoy!