Merry Christmas!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Stay healthy, enjoy the holidays with your family, friends and/or beloved pets.

Many thanks to the forum members for their great help and to the entire Xojo team for their fantastic work.

:heart: :evergreen_tree:

25 Likes

Schöne Weihnachten!

4 Likes

Buon Natale!

1 Like

Prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuwjaar!

1 Like

Joyeux Noël

Merry Christmas from Australia!

1 Like

Χρόνια πολλά, καλή χρονιά!

1 Like

Bon Nadal !

1 Like

Joyeux Noël everyone !

May the new year brings you everything you wish!

2 Likes

Feliz Natal e um próspero Ano Novo a todos.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Merry Christmas from sunny Arizona where it’s actually raining cats and dogs right now!

1 Like

Merry Christmas from New Zealand where it’s sunny & hot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas from Brisbane Australia where it is now about 6am on Christmas morning. I ask you to think of this on this day…

When nobody wakes you in the morning, and when nobody waits for you at night, and when you can do whatever you want whenever you want, what do you call it, freedom or loneliness?

As a person who has no family I can relate to this statement all too well and I’m truly thankful I now have my partner Reggie.

Later we’ll be going to St Vincents to help serve lunch to anyone who needs its, then tomorrow we’ll be going to Reggie’s family where I’ll probably spend the day Translating Manga for her nephews.

:grin:. I hope you all have a great break…

Tc.

4 Likes

The Best Christmas Ever, a new puppy in our family - Happy Holidays to you all!

11 Likes

As a new member to this forum, I just want to say thank you to everyone here and I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and here’s to looking forward to a great year in 2022!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Everyone! I’m loving XoJo and this group. Learning a lot. Hoping to be able to give back as I come up to speed more!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you and your families have a lovely day! :gift::christmas_tree::santa:

1 Like

Merry Christmas from Calgary, Canada. It’s -28 celcius with lots of snow. :slight_smile:

2 Likes