Memory of Xojo Cloud Server

So you find legitimate to aggress another member site, running the risk to take it down, and have absolutely no concern about it whatsoever ?

Greg, Putting aside the question of whether the Internet Police need to seek an ASBO against Lee, why is a web app eating about 2MB / WebSession?

BTW - Not at any point in this thread have I stated that i personally have stressed/scanned a web application that is NOT under my control. YOU DID.

In all of my tests, we have not seen that kind of hit on a web app. There are some factors in play for xojo cloud which make this a little harder to quantify though. Apache takes ram, perl does, the app does, our middleware has occasional needs for ram (although it’s usually less than 1MB). As you know, it also depends on the app. Do you have a specific example?

Ah I see. I was just taking Lee’s numbers at face value, and didn’t dig to see what they were about. I think those numbers are more consistent with a laundry list of reasons I’m not a fan of apache/cgi for WE apps, much less an indictment of WE apps as might first appear.