Meaning of Exclamation Point in Stack View?

I was stepping though code recently and noticed that the name of a method in the stack view pane was preceded by an exclamation point. A cursory search of the docs shed no light on what that means. Upon further reflection, it appears it might indicate a class (shared) method. Is that right? If not, what does it mean?

Thanks much,

-Steve

[quote=27580:@Steve S]I was stepping though code recently and noticed that the name of a method in the stack view pane was preceded by an exclamation point. A cursory search of the docs shed no light on what that means. Upon further reflection, it appears it might indicate a class (shared) method. Is that right? If not, what does it mean?

Thanks much,

-Steve[/quote]

Do you have a screenshot? It shouldn’t display that.

Yeah, but I can’t figure out how to attach an image in this forum. The only option I see is to reference one online.

:-/

-Steve

[quote=27613:@Steve S]Yeah, but I can’t figure out how to attach an image in this forum. The only option I see is to reference one online.

:-/

-Steve[/quote]

I think that’s what you’ll need to do, or just file a Feedback case.

You can use a service like Imgur for image hosting:

Thanks, Andrew, that’s it! I just filed a feedback report about it as well (in addition to a couple other UI issues).

-Steve