MBS Plugins 24.3 pre-releases

Hello,

in this thread I want to post to you what’s new in 24.3 prerelease plugins. Download here:

monkeybreadsoftware.de/xojo/download/plugin/Prerelease/

or from Dropbox or ask (in private message or email) to be added to the shared dropbox folder.

Dropbox Prerelease

If you like our plugins, please bookmark, like or forward this thread.
If not, well you can ignore it.

New functions in documentation .

Thanks for supporting our plugins.

If you have questions, please post your question as a new discussion

Greetings
Christian

1 Like

24.3pr1:

• Added Python plugin with PythonMBS class.
  • Fixed a problem with XLBookMBS when using conditional formatting.
  • Updated plugin SDK for Xojo 2024r2.
  • Fixed problem with JSON returning negative floating point numbers without leading 0.
  • Updated to Xcode 15.4.
  • Updated SQLAPI to version 5.3.2.
  • Removed deprecation attribute for FFTSingleMBS and FFTDoubleMBS functions.
  • Fixed the ReplaceTag function in WordFileMBS, which broke in 14.2.
  • Fixed number passing for XojoDOMXPathExpressionMBS class.
  • Updated SQLite to version 3.46.0.
  • Updated our ICU integration for SQLite to the new SQLite version.
  • Changed HotkeyMBS class for Windows to react on right shift/control/option keys, too.
  • Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.87.251.
  • Updated curl to version 8.8.0
  • Added SetInput method taking ptr to ZLibDecompressMBS, ZLibCompressMBS, BZip2DecompressMBS and BZip2CompressMBS functions.
  • Added title property to VNDocumentCameraViewControllerMBS class.
5 Likes

Hi Christian how about adding lib mosquitto wrapper?

I believe the license allows for this.

Maybe someday we may do a MQTT library, but not sure whether this one is the best to use.

2 Likes

Also we have RabbitMQ, which may also do MQTT as far as I know.

Yeah that one is too much configuration for our customers use. We need just MQTT, without the additional complexities we would not use.

@Christian_Schmitz I’m trying to run MBS 24.2 with an older IDE (Xojo 2019r1) and according to the compatibly matrix this should be possible. However it seems 24.2 is referencing DateTime which doesn’t exist in Xojo 2019:

Is this something that can be or will be fixed in 24.3? If not, do you know what the latest MBS plugin that is actually compatible with Xojo 2019R1.1 ?
Thx!

Yes, I can fix it for pr2. No problem.

1 Like

Thanks! Also, does this function exist in MBS?

I’m trying to use CGEventTap to capture & change events, and with

CGEventTapMBS.kCGEventTapOptionDefault

This requires the ‘Accessibility’ permission.

Edit: never mind, I found it here: Monkeybread Xojo plugin - AccessibilityMBS methods

1 Like

24.3pr2:

1 Like

24.3pr3:

• Added CanonicalXML function to XMLValidatorMBS class.
  • Improved error messages for exceptions raised in OpenSSLMBS module to contain more details.
  • Added quotationEndDelimiter, quotationBeginDelimiter, alternateQuotationBeginDelimiter, alternateQuotationEndDelimiter to NSLocaleMBSclass.
  • Added calendarIdentifier, localeIdentifier, languageIdentifier, collatorIdentifier, regionCode to NSLocaleMBS class.
  • Added NSCurrentLocaleDidChangeNotification function for NSLocaleMBS class to use with NSNotificationObserverMBS class.
  • Added localizedStringForVariantCode, localizedStringForScriptCode, localizedStringForLocaleIdentifier, localizedStringForLanguageCode, localizedStringForCurrencyCode, localizedStringForCountryCode, localizedStringForCollatorIdentifier, localizedStringForCollationIdentifier, localizedStringForCalendarIdentifier, localeWithLocaleIdentifier to NSLocaleMBS class.
  • Added PythonHome, ProgramName, ProgramFullPath, Prefix, Path and ExecPrefix properties to PythonMBS class.
  • Changed CURL debug messages to include the full URL you requested for review. We include a warning, if URL has no scheme.
  • Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.88.252.
  • Added kKeepUnsupportedAnnots constant for DynaPDFMBS class.
  • Added SetLineAnnotPoints and EnableImageCache functions to DynaPDFMBS class.
1 Like

24.3pr4:

3 Likes

24.3pr5:

• Added AddRow() variant to SQLDatabaseMBS with returning insert id.
  • Fixed ArcShape for DynaPDFMBS to not close the Arc line.
  • Updated CubeSQL library to version 5.9.
  • Added isSequoia function to SystemInformationMBS module.
  • Deprecated isMavericks, isElCapitan, isYosemite and isSierra functions in SystemInformationMBS module.
  • Deprecated MacROMBootVersion, MacBoardID, MacVRAMSize and MacHasHardwareAcceleratedCoreImage functions in SystemInformationMBS module.
  • Added isValidJSON function for JSONMBS class.
  • Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.89.256.
  • Added SearchAsIs flag for DynaPDF.Parser.FindText function.
4 Likes

24.3pr6:

1 Like

24.3pr7:

and released:

MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo Plugins in version 24.3

4 Likes

Just updated your Plugins from 24.2 to 24.3 using Plugins Pro and see the following error:
Screenshot-1

Can’t find such a Plugin :person_shrugging:

EDIT:
Clearing the Xojo IDE Caches and then restarting the IDE, seem to have fixed the “issue”. :+1:

2 Likes