MBS Plugins 19.0 pre-releases

+1 to that.
None of them are essential - they usually wrap API calls and obscure systems in ways that let you make simpler function calls.
But they saved me a lot of work over the years.

This is the Add-On category. Its whole reason for existence is for news and discussion about products that work with Xojo that aren’t made by Xojo. This is exactly the right place for these things.

1 Like

@Christian Schmitz, @Jeff Tullin, @Seth Ober — To be honest, I have nothing against making money around Xojo but I really would prefer not getting some “buy the MBS plugins” campaign all the time, especially without the actual price being adverted!

@StphaneMons
Seth Ober is absolutely right.
This is the Add-Ons Category.

If you are not interested, please do following:

• Go to the main page of this forum
  • Click on the icon at the left top (3 dots and 3 lines)
  • Scroll down until you see the rectangle with the text Add-Ons in it
  • Click on the gear at the right side
  • Select ‘Hide’
  • Done

Now you will never be bothered again with all the news/update information about third party add-ons.
Most of the other forum members that use third party add-ons are usually very happy with this news/update information.

19.0pr9:

• Updated to DynaPDF to version 4.0.25.71.
  • Changed default SQL options for connecting to FileMaker via ODBC so it works out of the box.
  • Changed DynaPDFMBS.Optimize to use in memory flag by default unless you change it.
  • Added index parameter for IORegistryMBS.PerformanceStatistics function.

and released:
https://www.mbs-plugins.de/archive/2019-01-22/MBS_Xojo_Plugins_in_version_19/monkeybreadsoftware_blog_xojo