MBS DynaPDF SetCellTable

Hello!
I’m facing with a particular challenge.

I have a DynaPDF table, that have 10 columns, with each column size.
But after 1 Row I need to add one arrow that stores or show another table, like a nested table.

I’ve googled and read on MBS webpage that this plugins have a .SetCellTable method

SetCellTable(Row as Integer, Column As Integer, HAlign As Integer, VAlign As Integer, SubTable As DynaPDFTableMBS)

I wonder if this gonna work for me, cuz apperently doesn’t work for me, or might be this method is for other purpose.

I’m using it as follows:

call mainTable.Addrow(-1)
call mainTable.setCellTable(rownum,0,0,0,DetailsTable)

Also I tried to put only 1 column on the main table, to test, but nothing happens.
:frowning:

[quote=394594:@Gerardo García]Hello!
I’m facing with a particular challenge.

I have a DynaPDF table, that have 10 columns, with each column size.
But after 1 Row I need to add one arrow that stores or show another table, like a nested table.

I’ve googled and read on MBS webpage that this plugins have a .SetCellTable method

SetCellTable(Row as Integer, Column As Integer, HAlign As Integer, VAlign As Integer, SubTable As DynaPDFTableMBS)

I wonder if this gonna work for me, cuz apperently doesn’t work for me, or might be this method is for other purpose.

I’m using it as follows:

call mainTable.Addrow(-1)
call mainTable.setCellTable(rownum,0,0,0,DetailsTable)

Also I tried to put only 1 column on the main table, to test, but nothing happens.
:([/quote]
LOL, I’m tired, I obviously forgot to add a Row.
And then Voila. It works!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent. Have fun!

Another One more question, might be its out of the thread, MBS plugins also works for Java or web developing like using PHP?

If you got DynaPDF license from us, you can also use it in PHP or Visual Basic, C++ and Delphi.