London SuperGroup - December Meeting

Following our meeting to get things off the ground I’m happy to announce our December meeting :slight_smile:

Who: Everyone who wants to come along!
What: Bi-Monthly Meeting
When: Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014 – 6:30pm to 9pm

Topics:
1 - Introductions
2 - Guest Presenter - Geoff Perlman (CEO - Xojo Inc) on iOS
3 - TabBar, a journey into custom control development (by me, thought I should kick things off!)
4 - The Collaborative Coding challenge.

Where:
Skills Matter,
116-120 Goswell Road,
London,
EC1V 7DP

I’m really pleased to get into this venue, it’ll be ideal for our needs with excellent facilities and great WiFi. And we can all go to the pub afterwards. Skills Matter are currently putting together a UserGroup page for us, which I’ll link to when it is complete.

As a sidenote, Skills Matter can provide Beer & Pizza if we want at a cost of £14 per head, can you let me know if this is something you’d be interested in.

Note: you will need to register for the event via the Skills Matter user group page when it’s available.

23 people said they’d be interested - come on people - get the date in the diary, come along and meet other Xojo developers…

BTW - Don’t forget the UK Conference 13/14 November - Link

Feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think may be interested :slight_smile:

Count me in, Pat, and I definitely won’t turn down the beer’n’pizza deal :wink: Well done for securing a great venue.

Hi All,

Over the last couple of weeks we’ve been evaluating our business direction and we’ve decided to restructure around a different tool. In short, I’m leaving the Xojo community. It’s been on the cards for a little while and the decision has been made.

Blog Post

As a consequence I need to be heavily focussed on the direction (and potential rebranding) so the December meeting either needs new organisers or I’ll end up cancelling.

(BTW - my new skill set will predominately Swift. Native iOS and OS X development )

All the best guys…

Just to confirm I’ve cancelled the December meeting as no-one wants to take it on.