Loading Image into htmlviewer

I’m using the htmlviewer Control to Show an Image because the control handles the zoom gestures by itself (I implemented the Scaletofit method to it).
Actually I Save the image to the documents folder and use it as the urlpath for the Control to load.

Does anybody know a more comfortable way to load an image directly to the control?
Thanks in advance

dim f as FolderItem = SpecialFolder.GetResource("blue.jpeg") HTMLViewer1.LoadURL(f.URLPath)

blue.jpeg has been dragged into the project.

Thank you Michel, but i Missed to say that i have to load Images from a Database.
Sorry, but maybe you have a solution for that Issue?

[quote=201369:@Hans-Jürgen Müller]Thank you Michel, but i Missed to say that i have to load Images from a Database.
Sorry, but maybe you have a solution for that Issue?[/quote]

If your images come from a database, placing them in Documents is probably the right way. But they will remain in Documents, where they take room. You may want to delete them after use.

You could also place them in SpecialFolder.Temporary. But unlike a computer, an iOS device is rarely restarted. I do not know if and when it is emptied automatically, so it may be necessary to clean after displaying as well.

Yes, Thats what i’m doing. Thanks for your Time to help me.