ListBox RowHeight

Is there a way to Have individual Row.Height instead of a global DefaultRowHeight ?

Why, I have in some cases the text which is longer than the list row and user wants to see the full text, some kind of Text wrapping and column Height auto resizing.

Can we have that in XOJO ? some sample code ? or we do have to have a custom list box ? And how we can have that ?

Thanks.

I did found http://katkosoft.com/Mergeable%20Listbox%20Page/MergeableCellListbox.html but apparently that demo as many of lately Xojo demos are outdated and at least in this case there is no way of contacting the developer on that page .

As I said in PM I am still here. The issues with compiling are in the unencrypted demo code code not the classes themselves, which work fine.

The code is however API 1.0 and is not dark mode aware.

-Karen

[quote=472930:@Karen Atkocius]As I said in PM I am still here. The issues with compiling are in the unencrypted demo code code not the classes themselves, which work fine.

The code is however API 1.0 and is not dark mode aware.

-Karen[/quote]
Yeap, thanks, It was just posted way before I send the pm.

Check out DataView from Jim McKay over at piDog Software … row height is a settable parameter for any one or more rows you wish. There’s also a ton of other great features it has over and above the standard Xojo listbox.

I second the recommendation for DataView . It is built on top of a canvas – not subclassed from a ListBox – so Jim has implemented MANY features that are very useful. See the demos included with it.