Listbox Dragrow

a) I set LB.ENABLEDRAG and LB.ENABLEDRAGREORDER both to TRUE
b) in DRAGROW I put

drag.text="somestuff"

When I drag the row I get a outline … but NOT the text I set
and I get the marker underlining the Cell I’m over

and DragReorderRows never fires

[quote=176422:@Dave S]a) I set LB.ENABLEDRAG and LB.ENABLEDRAGREORDER both to TRUE
b) in DRAGROW I put

drag.text="somestuff"

When I drag the row I get a outline … but NOT the text I set
and I get the marker underlining the Cell I’m over

and DragReorderRows never fires[/quote]

To get a dragpicture you have to create one and assign it … This is with a standard listbox with standard listbox events:

BTW the “>” in a circle indicates that dropping it on that row will add that as a child node.

I have the dragged over row show an indicator of what will happen if you drop there (controlled by modifier keys)

• Karen

I’m trying to figure out why nothing happens… I look at the examples and they have hardly any code at all

just

drag.text="sometext"

and not even anything to change the rows around… not worried about a picture at this point… just want the events to respond

something that says… “you moved Row #x to Postion #y” …which it seems DragReorderRows is supposed to be.

I can “pick up” a row… but can’t get it to display Drag.Text or Drag.Picture
and can’t get it to detect when I “drop” the row

OK… got the DROP to respond… I had DragOver returning TRUE and it shouldn’t

Now to get an Image or text to be inside the GrayOutline

DragReorder works with no code at all

For a regular Drag and drop of a row you would need to do me.AcceptTestDrop in the listbox open event.

fyi, I can’t find a feedback but there is or used to be a bug with drag reordering a multiple selection in hierarchical listboxes: the events row parameters were sometimes wrong with no apparent pattern. With a single selection it works though. Anyone know if this is fixed?