ListBox and HiDPI

In Fonts Manager, I use the CellTextPaint event of a ListBox to display the fonts since there is no CelTextFont.

Now I do see that g ScaleX and ScaleY change to 2 on a Retina, but there seem to no way to address the full resolution, since there is no RGBSurface available. Before I embark on creating another control that fully supports HiDPI, am I missing something here ?

Thank you in advance.

You were encouraging me to use a font with my retina issue before, so I assumed that fonts were handled automatically with Retina. Are you seeing any issues right now?

Not sure I follow

[quote=263170:@Michel Bujardet]In Fonts Manager, I use the CellTextPaint event of a ListBox to display the fonts since there is no CelTextFont.

Now I do see that g ScaleX and ScaleY change to 2 on a Retina, but there seem to no way to address the full resolution, since there is no RGBSurface available. Before I embark on creating another control that fully supports HiDPI, am I missing something here ?

Thank you in advance.[/quote]
Why don’t you just set g.TextFont and return False?

I assumed that since there was a graphics object it was necessary to draw. I did not realize setting the TextFont would change the font and apparently let it work at 144dpi.

Thank you.