Library

I want end user to load pictures on image well on their pages,what should be right width and height to give to the Image Well? Or what library can be use for end user to upload their product for sale?

It will need to be a proportional percentage of the original if you want the images to look right. You could use something like:

[code]dim ratio as double = min(imagewell1.width/pic.width, imagewell2.height/pic.height)

Dim w as integer = pic.width * ratio
Dim h as integer = pic.height * ratio[/code]

Thanks @Greg O’Lone . Have done that on my open event handler but not getting expected result. Any other ways to hadle this? With end user using FileUploader to upload on Image Well that is more than one in an application. Having more than one Image Well and want the end user to upload a picture on each. I need help on this.

My suggestion is that you create a “thumbnail” image to show in the ImageWell using the code I supplied above. Otherwise you could be pushing rather large images down to the browser, only to have them shown smaller. A waste of bandwidth. To make a smaller version, you could do something like this:

[code]dim p as new picture(imagewell1.width,imagewell1.height)

dim ratio as double = min(imagewell1.width/pic.width, imagewell2.height/pic.height)

Dim w as integer = pic.width * ratio
Dim h as integer = pic.height * ratio

p.drawPicture pic, 0, 0, w, h, 0, 0, pic.width, pic.height
[/code]

Then set the ImageWell picture property to p

Thanks to great minds @ Greg O’Lone.