I load an iosTable with with a common routine and based on some sort parameters it creates sections for the the DB column break on the sort.
Consistently on my iPhone the Last Row of the First Section (Section 0) is always blank but on the simulator it is populated with the correct contents. It does not matter how many rows are in Section 0 it is always the last one that is blank.
If I slide the row up and off of the view and back down the contents are repopulated (refreshed).
I added some code to the Method that populates the iosTable to capture the Last Row in Section 0 and do a ReloadRow after the complete table is loaded and it fixes the problem.
I tried to do a ReloadRow after every row was loaded but that did not work.