Keyboard taller with Xojo apps..

Thank you Ulrich! I’m happy to make the change myself.

Ulrich I have another question. The iOSLibTextField has a property ReturnKeyType which lets you specify the label of the return key. This is useful for login forms, for example, as you can set the return key of the username textfield to be “Next” and when it is tapped you move the cursor to the password textfield. However I don’t see an event in the iOSLibTextField to enable me to handle a tap on the return key?

Does the ShouldNotReturn event not fire? I inverted it from the shouldReturn event so usually it will return, except for when you intercept it. In theory at least …

Ahh. I couldn’t work out how it was supposed to work. I’ll let you know! Thanks again Ulrich. :slight_smile:

Ulrich the ShouldNotReturn event fires and works as you said it would. It’s great to be able to change the return button label and handle it appropriately. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Jason! For many events in created classes I only check if they fire at all but don’t have the time to experiment thoroughly. Good to know if things are working!

(Having said that: I realized the event structure is still below optimum performance. Think I’ll redo the custom classes a final time (I don’t swear!) soon – I hope I’ll get SceneKit event running smoothly then too.)