jQueryCalendar error

Can someone explain this error to me? I simply dropped the jQueryCalendar web control found in the Xojo Developer’s Library on a second container control. It works fine on the WebDialog but if I add the calendar control itself or the webdialog to a control or page, I get this error.

[quote]Could not execute returned javascript: XojoCustom.example.jQuery.calendar.V5Fw5Opv_constructor is not a function
Source: Xojo.createNamespace(“example.jQuery.calendar”);

Xojo.loadLibraries(“http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5/jquery.min.js”, function() {
Xojo.loadLibraries(“http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8/jquery-ui.min.js”, function() {
XojoCustom.example.jQuery.calendar.V5Fw5Opv_constructor();
});
});[/quote]

The controls that are included in the WebSDK are not meant to be complete controls for use in users’ projects, but examples to help developers understand how custom controls are assembled.

If this is the jQueryCalender control from my site, the RSDSJQUERYCONTROLS Template only contains half of the jquery controls library, about 70% completed to get developers started using the WebSDK as Greg mentioned. I didn’t complete them as I mean no intent to provide freely what is offered for sale at webcustomcontrols.com… Thus undermining another developer whom makes a living on these controls in the finished complete versions (that would be rude). If you need help finishing the calendar control, I can provide assistance. But the idea of the jquery templates is to get developers use to using and implementing the websdk for use of creating custom controls when others are not available (i do have finished controls for my own use. …but, if I did everyone’s work for them they’d never learn :-)). I have no problem helping and walking someone through the code and process to complete their goals though. Unless deadlines are an issue, I’ll usually provide just enough code to get someone started in the right direction… or only provide a complete solution when all else fails and advise overview so something is learned.