jeremieleroy support

I really have to try bkeeney.
Personally, my clients are related to the Google calendar, I think that’s great.

[quote=425126:@Jeremie Leroy]Hello Victor,

The unlock code to access the classes of Calendarview was sent to you twice, free of charge.

Maybe the first email was lost as I use Sendgrid for sending transactional emails from my license key generator and Sendgrid had some major issues lately.[/quote]

The code you sent me does not unblock the classes, the problem generates the following error: Fail, see Xojo DebugLog for more details

I am working with a database in postgres

I also want to enter a new event in the database, edit it and delete it, or that all those events are simplified with the functions of importing or exporting all the events?

[quote=425409:@Victor Manuel Osornio]The code you sent me does not unblock the classes, the problem generates the following error: Fail, see Xojo DebugLog for more details

I am working with a database in postgres

I also want to enter a new event in the database, edit it and delete it, or that all those events are simplified with the functions of importing or exporting all the events?[/quote]
Victor, now that you’ve established email communication with Jérémie, it would probably be more efficient to contact him directly. Just remember that he’s in Europe.

I already sent him several emails but I think he is very busy.

If someone has an example that I can share that works with databases, I’ll thank you

Thats not how ‘a control’ works, unless it is specifically designed to bind itself to an open recordset, which these days, few people try to do.

You have a database, you get data using a recordset. And then usually, you close or discard the recordset.

If you want to display the date, you put it in a textedit field, or a calendar control.
If someone makes a change, you then save that change into the relevant record of your database using some update SQL or similar.

What part do you need help with?

I’m using calendarView in one of my project and sometimes it stops all of a sudden. May be it breaks somewhere, has someone faced such situation earlier? Can anybody say on this?

Hello Sumit, please send an email through my contact page: https://www.jeremieleroy.com/contact.php