jeremieleroy scrollcanvas

Slowly I’m really worried about Jeremie. Did anyone receive any sign from him since April? :frowning:

I’m a bit worried as well, I contacted him via his website and email over the last 2 weeks with no response which is very unlike him. I emailed a fix for his StatusBar control running on Linux and nothing back at all…

Hope he is doing ok…

Does anyone know if his sales system works automatically? I bought yesterday ChartView, but so far not received the email with the serial …

All Fine, Jeremy send the mail.

[quote=194597:@Patrick Delaney]I’m a bit worried as well, I contacted him via his website and email over the last 2 weeks with no response which is very unlike him. I emailed a fix for his StatusBar control running on Linux and nothing back at all…

Hope he is doing ok…[/quote]

I am as well. I last heard from him a month or two ago. He promised to send me a fix, and never did…

I got an email from him this afternoon - all ok…

Glad to hear that.

But no answer to my problem yet

I’d try email, that is usually how I correspond with him.

I had the same experience. I decided to go with a different plugin and have been happy with the decision.

I also abandoned all his PlugIns.
Looks like Jeremie is leaving this business. :frowning:

I bought a license for unencrypted calendar classes, and I received the keys for license and decryption. However, the decryption does not work for me. I send Jeremie a couple of emails, a week ago, but have not received an answer yet…

Paypal? Maybe there’s only one choice left?

Yes, PayPal… well, I just tried to contact him again, this time through the contact form on his website. I think the email he is using to send out the keys, does not accept any replies.

Let’s see - if ever, I will have go through the hassle to ask PayPal for a chargeback. If they do nothing, then I will ask for a chargeback directly to my creditcard company, once PayPal has taken the money. Been there, done that …

[quote=202680:@Oliver Osswald]Yes, PayPal… well, I just tried to contact him again, this time through the contact form on his website. I think the email he is using to send out the keys, does not accept any replies.

Let’s see - if ever, I will have go through the hassle to ask PayPal for a chargeback. If they do nothing, then I will ask for a chargeback directly to my creditcard company, once PayPal has taken the money. Been there, done that …[/quote]

I sell with Paypal, and can tell you if you file a dispute, he WILL have do do something. As soon as the dispute is filed, the money is taken out of his account. Without a reply from the seller within one week, you escalate the dispute to a claim, and Paypal refunds.

Make sure to file a dispute for “Significantly not as described”, not as not received. Software downloads are not entitled to refund for non receipt.

I used myself the dispute process as a customer a couple years ago for a pair of headphones that were never delivered. It was easy as pie.

As much as we may like Jeremie, I do not think what he does (or rather does not do) is plain wrong. He is hurting his customers, and his own business. Too bad, his products are good.

Wrote too fast. I DO THINK it is wrong. Plain wrong. Dead wrong.

He should have shown up in this thread as soon as he came back from holidays anyway.

After having contacted Jeremie through his web-contact form, I just received a reply with new decryption keys. They do work now and everything is fine for me.

It looks like the email address which he used to send out the keys after I bought them, is not good for a reply. Use the website contact form instead!

I would be careful to encumber him as long as we do not know why he can not or is not willing to respond here.

In my case it took 11 days after payment and repeated attempts to contact him to receive working keys. Others here seem to have similar experiences. So it is not about encumbering him, but to inform him (and others) about a communication issue.

I own most of his controls and really have had good communication experiences over the years. No, I don’t get keys within minutes, but nothing that would indicate trouble was brewing. I hope this is just a temporary slow down in communication, his controls are really very usable and thought out well.