Jeremieleroy - Chartview Control

@Jeremie Leroy
Great day!
Already paid jeremieleroy chartview plugin
I didn’t receive license key yet. it crossed almost 50+ hrs.
Can u advice ?

Did you check your spam folder?

To be honest, there are so many complaints about this guy which seems to run a terrible business, I cannot believe that people still spend (waste) their money.

Hi Pathma,
Sorry for not sending the serial number earlier, I am just back from a small vacation (July 14th is French’s national holiday).

As I wasn’t able to send you the serial number within the promised 48hrs, I refunded the purchase and sent you the serial number :wink:

I will purchase your software now. Please send the serial number only after 48 hours.

[quote=496747:@Jeremie Leroy]Hi Pathma,
Sorry for not sending the serial number earlier, I am just back from a small vacation (July 14th is French’s national holiday).

As I wasn’t able to send you the serial number within the promised 48hrs, I refunded the purchase and sent you the serial number ;)[/quote]

Thanks, received serial number
Can you advice how to use chart control in my IDE?
Already I download the “ChartView_v1.5.3” example and run through. but i cannot use same control in new project (already enter the serial number in apps open event) but i get the error as “This item not exist” at app open event serial number line.
Can you advice?

[quote=496781:@Pathma Mu.]Thanks, received serial number
Can you advice how to use chart control in my IDE?
Already I download the “ChartView_v1.5.3” example and run through. but i cannot use same control in new project (already enter the serial number in apps open event) but i get the error as “This item not exist” at app open event serial number line.
Can you advice?[/quote]

Did you copied all the chart control classes to your proyect?

No. where I can copied the chart control classes.
In “ChatView_v1.5.3” folder have data , icons , picture , testdata and example source file.

[quote=496747:@Jeremie Leroy]Hi Pathma,

As I wasn’t able to send you the serial number within the promised 48hrs, I refunded the purchase and sent you the serial number ;)[/quote]

I also get refund the purchase amount. my intention is not get refund. Need support for this control.
Right now , I don’t know where I can download the chat control and how to add the same into my project.

at https://www.jeremieleroy.com i can download only “ChatView_v1.5.3” folder. its have only data , icons , picture, testdata folders and example source file only. NOT chat control classes.

[quote=496806:@Pathma Mu.]Need support for this control.
Right now , I don’t know where I can download the chat control and how to add the same into my project.

at https://www.jeremieleroy.com i can download only “ChatView_v1.5.3” folder. its have only data , icons , picture, testdata folders and example source file only. NOT chat control classes.[/quote]

There’s no point asking for support if you don’t even understand how to use classes in Xojo. It is better if you start here:

https://www.xojo.com/resources/learn.php

Chapter 8 and 13 have something on custom classes

To start using ChartView in your own project:

1. Download and unzip ChartView_v1.5.3 from this page: https://www.jeremieleroy.com/download-ChartView
  2. Open ChartView v1.5.3.xojo_binary_project in Xojo
  3. In the Xojo navigator (panel on the left), copy the folder named Chart Folder
  4. Open your own project or create a new Xojo project
  5. Paste the folder in the navigator
  6. In a Window create a new instance of ChartView from the Xojo Library (panel on the right)

As an aside, I created a Serial Number generator as a Web App and stored it on a home macMini. Whenever I am away I get sent an email from PayPal. I log into my web app, enter their email address into a form, generate the serial number and click the email button. It creates a new email on my iPhone which I just click send. I can be done.

I log out, then go back to my book.