Jason's 25th Anniversary with Xojo, Inc.!

Today marks Jason’s 25th anniversary with Xojo, Inc. Jason and I met when he attended a class I was teaching in Silicon Valley. A few years later I hired him and we have been working together ever since. If you’ve ever contacted tech support, chances are you talked to Jason at some point.

Congratulations Jason on 25 years with Xojo, Inc.

It’s rare these days, especially in tech companies for people to work for the same company for 5 years let alone 25. We have many long time members of the Xojo team (Jason being the longest) and it’s something I’m quite proud of.

44 Likes

Congratulations Jason.

3 Likes

:partying_face:
Congratulations Jason!

2 Likes

Congrats! Anything beyond 15 years we call a lifer in German.

4 Likes

Congratulations Jason!

I am pleased to find out by this means that you are celebrating 25 years at XOJO. Wow. That is worth celebrating.

But it is much better to celebrate for so many customers with excellent service. I am one of them.

I thank you for all your attention. I send you a big hug.

P.S. I do not know how to write a good congratulation in colloquial form, just like someone born in Texas. This congratulation is my best effort.

5 Likes

祝贺!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Jason_Parsley!
We all hope to see you at next conference.

2 Likes

Congrats, @Jason_Parsley !

2 Likes

Congrats Jason! Long-time employees are an asset to any company. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks to all Xojo users, Geoff and the team at Xojo! It has been a fantastic 25 years!

13 Likes

Congratulations! My personal best was 12 years at one employer.

2 Likes

Congratulations mate! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations Jason! Like Geoff said longevity in tech is a rarity these days!

3 Likes

Congratulation and thank you for your Service, Jason. :tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Congratulations Jason! May you have many more wonderful years with Xojo ahead.

2 Likes

Congratulations Jason and thank you for your motivation and support!

I am sure there are many more long term employees at Xojo inc. which proves that it is a good place to work.

Up to the next 25 years!

Chris

2 Likes

Congratulations to Jason! This is slightly alarming to me as I’ve been using it since before he joined and that means that I’m REALLY freaking old now days… I don’t feel old and I hope Jason doesn’t either :wink:

2 Likes

That is a great milestone! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats Jason! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thanks again everyone!

Hi James - Nope, I don’t feel old either! :slight_smile:

5 Likes