Is this a Xojo Bug?

I believe I found a bug and I am not so good at searching through the feedback tool yet. I have a container control with three controls (Two checkboxes and a label). I was able to basically get Xojo to copy/paste automatically when I was attempting to just move my controls.

1. Container Control built with three controls - 2 checkboxes and 1 label.
  2. Selected each control individually by using the “command+ click”
  3. Moved the selected group with my mouse and it appeared to “leave” a copy in it’s original place while moving my new copy where I desired.
  4. Cool but not desired :slight_smile:

What I noticed:

1. It doesn’t really copy the controls because I can’t click on the “old” control that resides in the original position.
  2. However when I run my app in the IDE I can actually click all four controls now and they actually respond to my code inside their action events.

Using: Xojo 2013 R2

Hopefully this was found already.

Thanks!

[quote=30995:@Mike Cotrone]I believe I found a bug and I am not so good at searching through the feedback tool yet. I have a container control with three controls (Two checkboxes and a label). I was able to basically get Xojo to copy/paste automatically when I was attempting to just move my controls.

1. Container Control built with three controls - 2 checkboxes and 1 label.
  2. Selected each control individually by using the “command+ click”
  3. Moved the selected group with my mouse and it appeared to “leave” a copy in it’s original place while moving my new copy where I desired.
  4. Cool but not desired :slight_smile:

What I noticed:

1. It doesn’t really copy the controls because I can’t click on the “old” control that resides in the original position.
  2. However when I run my app in the IDE I can actually click all four controls now and they actually respond to my code inside their action events.

Using: Xojo 2013 R2

Hopefully this was found already.

Thanks![/quote]

I was wrong about an observation on this. When it did the phantom copy/paste it actually did create another control using the “1” and “11” endings in the name.