Is "MobilePopupMessage.Durations.Short" customizable?

HI,
I would like to reduce the time of the “short” duration of the pop-up a little bit more as still too long for me.

MobilePopupMessage.Durations.Short

Doc Ref
Is this possible ?
Thanks

Hi @Lionel_M

Right now… that’s not possible. You can file a Feature Request for that if interested :wink:

If you talking about Android duration in native Kotlin apps you can not set duration in seconds.

duration
The length of time to show the message. This can be either LENGTH_SHORT or LENGTH_LONG.

So @Javier_Menendez it’s not a good idea to file a Feature Request for Android App.

In Android OS is a part of the Accessibility setting. Each user can change the duration in their own settings

That’s put under iOS… so… :thinking:

1 Like

Snack bar is part of Android not of iOS :wink: so it may ba managed as Android :thinking:

ok, what about then :

MobilePopupMessage.Durations.Custom

• Using 'custom" will override/do not care user settings ( Android ) , be just used for Ios
  • Still keep short and long for Android & Ios
1 Like

@Javier_Menendez are you ok with this ?
if so, I will create the feature request

You should just make the feature request without specifying how they should do it. It sometimes limits their ability to get it right.

1 Like

I have created a Feature request ( #72401) , more generic and referencing this thread

Nice feature request.
But I wish this bug was fixed first
https://tracker.xojo.com/xojoinc/xojo/-/issues/64365

2 Likes

Added to the list… :wink:

1 Like

It looks we have it working now… :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the new feature on custom duration ! I received notifications this WE !

1 Like