IOSSQLiteDatabase Query Errors

Hello,

I`m trying to get some data out of an sqlite database on an IOS app and it seems that i get errors instead of data .

So, i connect to the database , then i do the query :

[code]Dim sql As Text = “SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Username = ?1”

Try
usersRS = App.TestDB.SQLSelect(sql, Username)
Catch e As iOSSQLiteException
err = e.Reason
End Try[/code]

In the database i have one record with the username called Admin and if i put on the Username property “Admin” i get 0 records even if the record is there .

So i Replaced the "SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Username = ?1" with "SELECT * FROM Users" and i still get 0 records, that takes me to the next question, Is the database copied over the install process ?

As i do all the checking and it seems that the data is in the SpecialFolder.Documents and it exists so why this error ?

Simulator and iPad pro same error.

Thanks

[quote=334194:@Aurelian Negrea]Hello,

I`m trying to get some data out of an sqlite database on an IOS app and it seems that i get errors instead of data .

So, i connect to the database , then i do the query :

[code]Dim sql As Text = “SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Username = ?1”

Try
usersRS = App.TestDB.SQLSelect(sql, Username)
Catch e As iOSSQLiteException
err = e.Reason
End Try[/code]

In the database i have one record with the username called Admin and if i put on the Username property “Admin” i get 0 records even if the record is there .

So i Replaced the "SELECT * FROM Users WHERE Username = ?1" with "SELECT * FROM Users" and i still get 0 records, that takes me to the next question, Is the database copied over the install process ?

As i do all the checking and it seems that the data is in the SpecialFolder.Documents and it exists so why this error ?

Simulator and iPad pro same error.

Thanks[/quote]
Well it seems that i might have found the issue, once i renamed the database from .sdb to .sqlite it worked ok, even if i stated into the code that it was called .sdb so i guess i have to define that extension as right one in order to use custom extensions