iOSHTMLViewer Strangeness

Hi,

I have an iOSHTMLViewer on a view, I pass it a text variable containing proper html using:

declare sub loadHTML lib “UIKit” selector “loadHTMLString:baseURL:” (obj_id as ptr, html as CFStringRef, url as ptr)
loadHTML(viewer.handle, html, nil)

And it refuses to display. If I pass the same text variable to an iOSHTMLViewer on another view and pus it it displays properly.

I had this same thing happen on another view until I finally gave up, deleted the iOSHTMLViewer and dropped a new one on. Then it worked.

Didn’t work this time.

Is it possible that the htmlviewer got pushed off the screen by a bad constraint?

I thought of that but it didn’t look like it was possible, though I’ve seen some weird behavior with constraints. That’s why I tried replacing it.

If I figure it out I’ll post it.

Is it possible that when you’re loading the iOSHTMLViewer on the original view it isn’t being URL-encoded? And that it is somehow being encoded when you’re passing it to the second view?

[quote=208102:@Richard Albrecht]I thought of that but it didn’t look like it was possible, though I’ve seen some weird behavior with constraints. That’s why I tried replacing it.

If I figure it out I’ll post it.[/quote]

You can name the constraints and then use System.Debuglog to see exactly where the control is at run time.