Invalid Binary

I have recently submitted my first app to MAS and the status in iTunesConnect is shown as “Invalid Binary”.

Can anybody advise me what this means?

[quote=76377:@Simon Berridge]I have recently submitted my first app to MAS and the status in iTunesConnect is shown as “Invalid Binary”.

Can anybody advise me what this means?[/quote]

Not signed correctly. Are you still trying to avoid the learning curve ?

Michel

You do make me chortle with your comments! I have been developing software for over 20 years so I am experienced with actual development but not with the MAS and the Apple requirements which is why I use AppWrapper Mini.

Seriously, though, I use AppWrapper Mini. I downloaded and installed Xcode and this sorted out the Code Signing issues. I now have valid certificates.

I created all the necessary items within AppWrapper Mini and stored the resultant script after my build. The build function ran fine.

I then used Application Loader to submit the binary pkg file to iTunes Connect.

Then the status appeared!

As far as I am aware all the functions of code signing are catered for within AppWrapper Mini so I don’t understand the issue.

Now I am at a real loss!

I uploaded the file again and now the status is “Waiting for review”.

So, I guess all is well just now!

Sounds like the file got corrupted or something on the first upload. If you are seeing Waiting for review that is great. In roughly another 3 days from now you will know if it was accepted or rejected. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Thank you.