following the thread of the first release 1.0 of my imageBrowser class, I’ve just opened a new thread as I’m not able to edit
the initial post and have made a great steps with lots of improvements and fixes which may get unnoticed.
imageBrowser v1.1 - June 24th, 2015
- added property “ctrlScaleIcons” to scale icons to the resizing control
- added new grid (view) mode enabling the control show icons in a raster
- added a new drag/drag-reorder visual effect and removed the blue anchor line
- enabled scrolling when drag-reorder is enabled
- added “classVerision” returning current class name and version
- added a couple of new properties to have more control over the class; added them to the inspector too
- improved page scrolling
- control will refresh after dragitem has been released
- images added (from files) and outside of the demo respectively will be displayed correctly
- cleaned up code and renamed control properties
- remove unnecessary events
- added more demo examples and a demo browser
Your feedback & kudos is always appreciated.