I´m a hobby programmer and would like to get some feedback about my new customized Listbox to be found on the link below. The perfomance on an SQLite Database is quite fast with even 30.000 rows and 20 columns.
Following features are already implemented in v0.8b:
- Customize all colors of headers, rows, text, etc.
- Customize Header font(fontstyle) and fontsize
- Customize alternating color rows
- Customize Border frames of headers and rows
- Customize separator lines between columns
- Load data from different sources like manually, CSV files (with and without headers), SQLite3 Databases, MySQL Databases
All of a.m. options could be configured either by code or by the object inspector
- Resizing of columns by Mousedrag
- Customizing type of data inside columns and sort function for numbers and dates (different formats)
- PopupMenu on right click of headers brings up following features:
- Export to CSV (with and without header)
- Show All
- Sort ASC
- Sort DESC
- Filterfunction with list of all unique items per column to be filtered for
- PopupMenu onright click of rows brings up aditional information of the respctive selectd column like Sum, Average, Itemcount (rows), Max value, Min value
This is all for now. Hope you enjoy.
What it can´t do up to now (working on it) since I call it “FeatureRichListbox”:
- Horizontal scrolling
- Filter/Sort over multiple columns
- Some user specific date/time formats (can be added easily)
- Selection of columns to be displayed
What do you think?
Download and instructions to be found here:
Thanks in advance for your feedback!