HTMLviewer.text?

I just downloaded the file and ran it and it pulls the information off the page still… Perhaps if you can post a screen capture or something showing what you are doing, I could help you better… Also, what version of Xojo are you using? What operating system? What renderer on the HTMLViewer?

i use xojo for win, if htmlviewer in native mode, that can not do it, if htmlviewer in webkid mode, can do it successfull

Yes, I only deal with WebKit renderer as using native does not give the (almost) same experience across platforms, plus the native renderer on Windows uses a really old version of IE instead of the newest version installed (this is due to Microsoft and not Xojo)…

tl;dr
stick with WebKit for HTMLViewers

hi shao sean, can you help me, how about with webhtmlviewer? web app,

Post a new question in the web channel and explain.

Sorry, I do not do anything with the web version of Xojo…

Here is an updated link for the ZIP I posted previously in this thread… Someone messaged me about it, so just incase anyone else wanted it still…

http://shaosean.tk/files/rnd/uspto.zip

In the Menu: Edit->Copy’s Menu Handler code add the following code:

HTMLViewer1.ExecuteJavaScript(“document.execCommand(‘copy’)”)

The text get copied to Clipboard.

It work like a charm.

[quote=221388:@Siva K]In the Menu: Edit->Copy’s Menu Handler code add the following code:

HTMLViewer1.ExecuteJavaScript(“document.execCommand(‘copy’)”)

The text get copied to Clipboard.

It work like a charm.[/quote]

Why post twice ? It is absolutely unnecessary.

Quick question, how is “K” a verified last name?

And so many others who obviously do not respect the real name policy, yet it seems Xojo validates their account…

I use my real name, but still is standing there: “is not verified”

The verified status is here for people who paid with a credit card. In theory, one cannot have a credit card with fantasy names. So I do wonder as well if upon payment, some people use phony names or initials. Smells somewhat fishy…