How to wrap for Sys access

Hi,

I have written a small application, which among other things creates a database and a Preferences file in a folder in ~/Library/Application Support/, and which also reads and writes to the System startup items system. This app runs perfectly out of the Xojo IDE, and also as a Built application. When wrapping the application with Application Wrapper 3, however, only the functions referring to the database and to the Preferences work correctly, but operations involving the startup items fail.

Can anybody enlighten me as to how to perform the wrapping process so that also the latter part of my app will work after wrapping?

Hopefully,

Strange

[quote=174793:@Strange Ross]I have written a small application, which among other things creates a database and a Preferences file in a folder in ~/Library/Application Support/, and which also reads and writes to the System startup items system. This app runs perfectly out of the Xojo IDE, and also as a Built application. When wrapping the application with Application Wrapper 3, however, only the functions referring to the database and to the Preferences work correctly, but operations involving the startup items fail.

Can anybody enlighten me as to how to perform the wrapping process so that also the latter part of my app will work after wrapping?[/quote]

Why don’t you start by reading the replies in the thread you duplicated ? https://forum.xojo.com/20877-how-to-wrap-for-sys-access

Thanks very much for your help, Michael…

Strange