How to unprotect a web container?

Somehow a container on one of my web pages has become protected and I get an error when I try to run the debugger.

Location: cAMR.Name Layout (property name)  Issue: This property is protected. It can only be used within its class. 

How can I remove the protected scope?

Thats not a protected container
I’m guessing that your don’t know which property is giving this issue ?
I’d be interested in seeing the project to figure out whats up
You could send it offline to norman@xojo.com or file a private bug report with the project attached

[quote=118753:@Dean Davidge]Somehow a container on one of my web pages has become protected and I get an error when I try to run the debugger.

Location: cAMR.Name Layout (property name)  Issue: This property is protected. It can only be used within its class. 

How can I remove the protected scope?[/quote]

Could it be related to this : https://forum.xojo.com/14507-subclass-a-class-derived-from-webcontrolwrapper

WebContainers do not subclass from WebControlWrappers, so it’s unlikely.

your container doesn’t happen to have an added property that is the same name as one on a container but a different type ?

[quote]
Norman Palardy 1 hour ago Xojo Inc, IOS Alpha Testers XDC 2014 SOLD OUT ! Plan to be there for 2015 !
Thats not a protected container
I’m guessing that your don’t know which property is giving this issue ?[/quote]

After making all the properties and methods in the container public, the app compiles OK. I’ll start changing scope and testing one at a time until I find out which one caused the problem. Thanks for your help.