How to test HandleSpecialURL

We all started somewhere. And old timers like me did not even have much help to cope with sometimes cryptic documentation. Not even an Internet to search.

The LR assumes you are familiar with the basics. I hope you read all the free literature Xojo offers, especially Introduction to programming

You got to read the LR and especially experiment the examples it provides, so you get familiar with the concepts. Hands on is much better than any simple reading. Xojo’s documentation is remarkable and very well built. I wish Apple and Microsoft put the same care into their doc.

Thanks Michel,

You lucky because you might born using english literature.

Though we understand english language, sometimes we still had a hard time dissecting english word jargon.

For testing you may want to consider an API tool like Paw as well. They allow you to test each of your api calls and keep everything together.

[quote=294613:@ronaldo florendo]Thanks Michel,

You lucky because you might born using english literature.

Though we understand english language, sometimes we still had a hard time dissecting english word jargon.[/quote]

Ronaldo, my mother’s tongue is Spanish, and I was raised in France. English I learned in school, and like you, sometimes, I had to deal with the particular computer jargon. When you have issues, never hesitate to ask.

I second Greg’s recommendation to use something like https://paw.cloud/ for testing your API, so much easier to set params properly, including POST body etc.