How to switch to tab after clicking a Listbox item

How can you switch switch to Tabpanel tab after clicking a Listbox item?

I’ve tried Googling and searching for this… thanks.

On the listbox create an event handler for CellClick and then use something along the lines of

TabPanel1.value = me.row

That should give you a one for one click/view action.

Perfect, thanks.

Make sure to hover over my post and click the “This answered my question” button :slight_smile:
It’ll flag this thread as answered

I am trying to do the same thing but using menu item rather than listbox item. My tabpanel control name is NavTabs and when I try to change the value, NavTabs.Value=2, in the code it says “This item does not exist” and the word “NavTabs” is highlighted. But if I change the the control name to the default name i.e. TabPanel and change the code to TabPanel.Value=2 then again compiler error says “This item does not exist” but this time the word “Value” is highlighted.
Can anyone help me please. I am getting really frustrated.

[quote=116432:@Muhammad Sherazi]I am trying to do the same thing but using menu item rather than listbox item. My tabpanel control name is NavTabs and when I try to change the value, NavTabs.Value=2, in the code it says “This item does not exist” and the word “NavTabs” is highlighted. But if I change the the control name to the default name i.e. TabPanel and change the code to TabPanel.Value=2 then again compiler error says “This item does not exist” but this time the word “Value” is highlighted.
Can anyone help me please. I am getting really frustrated.[/quote]

See reply in the other thread you created : https://forum.xojo.com/14359-how-to-select-tabs-of-tabpanel-control-using-menu-item