Is there a way to refresh a subclassed SMTPSecureSocket control rather than save the project, quit Xojo, and restart Xojo with the project in Windows?
Here is an example:
- Create a new desktop project in Windows 8.1
- drag and drop a TCPSocket to Window1
- Change the super to SMTPSecureSocket. The subclassed socket ‘should’ change to offer more control option, but shows the a few categories in ID, Position, and Behavior headers on the control inspector of the Xojo IDE.
- Save the project (call it test).
- Close Xojo. Open the test project by double-clicking on the project name in an open folder on Windows.
- Mouse click TCPSocket1 with the SMTPSecureSocket subclass and many more behavior options are available (such as SMTPConnectionMode, etc.)
Is there some way to refresh the control so that a restart of Xojo is not needed?? Thanks for your help