How to Download files once until the file is correctly downloaded

I have a program that I made that download files from a table.

For this I use:

1. A Cookie
  2. An HTTPSecureSocket

So I do this:

if downloadSocket.Get(enlace, SAVEFILETEMP, 19) = True then  //
    SolucionFinal(SAVEFILETEMP,ConteoTotal,f,Mes,Year,FileName,ValidStatus)

End If

As you can see, I told that If the file is successfully downloaded, then, proceed to execute the next method.

So, whats the problem. Example:
Is I have 900 files to download. It only downloads 600 or 700 files

So then I do this:

if downloadSocket.Get(enlace, SAVEFILETEMP, 19) = True then  //Primero deberiamos analizarlo y despues guardarlo a SAVEFILE

Else

if downloadSocket.Get(enlace, SAVEFILETEMP, 19) = True then
      SolucionFinal(SAVEFILETEMP,ConteoTotal,f,Mes,Year,FileName,ValidStatus) //Provisional

Else
        SolucionFinal(SAVEFILETEMP,ConteoTotal,f,Mes,Year,FileName,ValidStatus) //Provisional
      Else

End If

End If

End If

NumErrors = NumErrors + 1

end if

Doing this an If Inside another IF and then another inside of it, in case “ELSE”, In case that the file not no be downloaded, so Download it again.

If I of that, example If I downloaded 600 files, now I can download 800 or 850 files, But not the 900 files.

So my question is, Is there a way do do it an infinite times until the files are correctly downloaded?

Thanks

[quote=303023:@Gerardo García]I have a program that I made that download files from a table.

For this I use:

1. A Cookie
  2. An HTTPSecureSocket

So I do this:

if downloadSocket.Get(enlace, SAVEFILETEMP, 19) = True then  //

End If

As you can see, I told that If the file is successfully downloaded, then, proceed to execute the next method.

So, whats the problem. Example:
Is I have 900 files to download. It only downloads 600 or 700 files

So then I do this:

if downloadSocket.Get(enlace, SAVEFILETEMP, 19) = True then  //Primero deberiamos analizarlo y despues guardarlo a SAVEFILE

Else

Else
      Else

End If

End If

End If

NumErrors = NumErrors + 1

end if

Doing this an If Inside another IF and then another inside of it, in case “ELSE”, In case that the file not no be downloaded, so Download it again.

If I of that, example If I downloaded 600 files, now I can download 800 or 850 files, But not the 900 files.

So my question is, Is there a way do do it an infinite times until the files are correctly downloaded?

Thanks[/quote]

I also tried to change the timeout without success

You might have more success if you build a queue and subclass HTTPSocket to run asynchronous requests instead.