how to distribute "valentina reports" with my application?

I work in xojo for windows and distribute my application to my clients I copy a dll found in C: \ Program Files \ Paradigma Software \ vcomponents_win_vc but to work on a mac I need to do?

Check their Wiki: https://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:v4rb:manual:deployment:deployment

I did an article for xojodev magazine last efition and from that the instructions on distribution were.

Deploying Your System
The last stage is to deploy a system. You need to include the ?vcomponents_win_vc? folder from ?C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradigma Software? with your installation files. The installation folder may vary on your system so use Windows explorer to locate the installation path if it is different. I usually copy this folder to same folder path of my project and rename it ?vcomponents?. I use ?InnoSetup? to create my installation files and I include this folder along with my application, ?libs path?, valentina studio project file and the other miscellaneous files.

hi, i don have problems to made installation in windows i have problems when i distribute my app for mac clients