How to communicate with Google Customer Care for any Service that is provided over the phone?

I use google Admob to monetise my android applications. They seem to have a community Centre that provides questions and answer, However, can’t seem to find a solution for the error message"Ad serving is limited The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy centre". I need to communicate with them over the telephone which they have prohibited. How can I communicate with Google over the telephone for every service they provided without getting a rejection?

What does this have to do with Xojo?

1 Like

Google Monetise Apps with AdWords or AdMob

for revenue

I need someone’s advanced intellectual advice on this topic

Googles “customer service” sucks. You need to find a community where they have at least some clue about Google. There are some reps from Google. But they only want to get as much money for Google as possible.

you mean if you click at policy center you did not see details about?

There’s no such thing of “phone” for that. Trained AdSense users knows what triggers such limits and what to do to avoid them. General public can talk to the AdSense community and explain what’s going on in details there and wait for possible answers / help.

https://support.google.com/adsense/community