How do you get a WebContainer on a web page?

I tried making a rectangle and then changing the super to WebContainer.
Is that how?

Add a web container to the project
Use the layout editor to design it how you want
Then drop an instance on your web page

It’s super easy to do by making a container ‘row’ and then adding it to a ‘list’ container.

If I want to have blanks in the row to fill (like in a tool bar) what object might be suited to this.
Sorry about deleting the post I was trying to rephrase the question.

If each row is a class of its own and I know that I’m going to have

1. a WebCheckBox
  2. a WebImageView or WebPicture (i’m not sure which)
  3. an array of WebLabel

These all share the same webControl base class.
As the order of each of these objects in the row may not be the same, would one make an array of webControl and assign actual control to that array?

Add column to row embeds the object, (checkbox, image, label) within the row object.
and addrow embeds the row in the listbox.

If I embed a WebLabel or a WebCheckBox within a WebControl, how do I know their dimensions such that Embed within can control where object begin and end?

In the layout for your container lock the controls to the containers edges then resize the container as necessary when you embed it
Treat the container just as if it were a label or pushbutton or most anything else in this regard
Its just a control and you position THAT control (not its contents)

In Bob’s post he suggested it is easy to have a row class and then a list class.
Then you just position each row down the list.
However I’m not sure how to control the positioning of the controls within the row.
I think that maybe it’s not possible, that the best you can do is what the WebListBox does and that is to define percentage of width of the control that the object in the control occupies.

[quote=64636:@Brian O’Brien]However I’m not sure how to control the positioning of the controls within the row.
I think that maybe it’s not possible, that the best you can do is what the WebListBox does and that is to define percentage of width of the control that the object in the control occupies.
[/quote]

Well, you can position each control within the row using some ‘simple’ math but it’s up to you to figure it out. However, since the WebListbox doesn’t have a draggable column resize event you don’t have to do that on the fly.

May I ask where the class hierarchy is for the web?